The use of Wallery services is subject to the Privacy & Cookies policy detailed below.
Wallery collects and treats the following information about you:
– Registration of all correspondence that we exchange with you.
– Data of the services in which you are interested.
– Information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as likes, downloads, shares.
– Data of the visits you make to our websites and apps, including, but not limited to, information about traffic, location, web records, communications data or resources you access.
– Information about your computer or mobile, including, your IP address, operating system and version of it, browser type and device ID, for system administration purposes and for the resolution of errors in different devices from which you access to the Wallery services in order to offer a better service. This information does not necessarily allow us to identify you personally.
Wallery does not require that you enter any personal information to make use of the services offered by Wallery in the sites or apps, nor when you transfer to the websites of third parties.
Use of information
The purpose for which we treat your data is the following:
– Attend request for products or services.
– Customize and adapt the content and services that we offer you
– Optimize and personalize your visits, remembering the wallpapers likes, downloads, as well as your previous searches.
– Improve our services.
– Prepare performance reports for the different services.
Disclosure and exchange of information
We will never sell your Data to third parties. Wallery only shares your data in the following situations:
to facilitate the products or services that you have requested, among which, without limitation, products and services of third parties, such as:
– Service providers
– Websites that customers refer to us
– When it is required by law
In addition, Wallery will share information about you in the following circumstances:
In response to subpoenas and court orders, or legal process, or to establish or enforce our rights or defend against claims.
Links to third-party websites
Exchange of information between users
If you choose to include information that allows your personal identification in your comments, open text fields or other areas of the website or apps that are intended for public access, other users can see and use that information. We recommend that you do not post your email address or other information that allows your identification, unless you feel comfortable with the possibility of being contacted by unwanted people or entities.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Wallery reserves the right to update / modify this policy at any time and without prior notice. We recommend that you review this policy periodically to ensure you are informed of possible changes.
A cookie is a small amount of data that the Wallery servers transfer to your browser and that only the Wallery servers can read. When you visit the website, the cookie captures specific data of the session to make your experience more efficient. You can disable or delete cookies through your Internet browser, accessing the privacy or security settings. It is possible that Wallery allows other companies that advertise on some of our pages to deposit or access their own cookies on your computer. The use that other companies make of their cookies will be subject to their respective privacy policies, not to this one. Other companies do not have access to Wallery cookies.
What information is collected through cookies?
Cookies are used for the above purposes, collecting information on the number of users of the website and its traffic. This allows us to adapt the content and advertising accordingly, and generate statistics on site visits. In addition, some of them allow you to share pages with social networks, if you wish to do so. They also allow us and our advertisers to send you advertisements that may be of interest to you. The information is not disclosed to other third parties. You can always choose to disable cookies.
– Technical functionality, to allow us to record your preferences for future visits to websites and applications. Thanks to this we can offer you better and more personalized functions.
– Performance, for the improvement of Wallery products. We use analytics services that help us identify how people interact with our web pages and our applications.
– For advertising purposes (cookies aimed at registering behaviors for advertising purposes). They are used for the purpose of showing ads that may be of interest to you.
How to delete and avoid cookies?
As a user, you can decide if you accept or wish to delete all cookies, or control cookies individually for each website. You can also block cookies completely. You can set a custom configuration in your browser settings. Please note that, when you delete Cookies, your access or experience of using the Wallery websites may be limited.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Privacy & Cookies Policy, do not hesitate to contact us.