For many it may seem like a very simple action, but the reality is that not everyone knows how to change the wallpaper on iPhone or iPad, if so, don’t worry! It is normal, either because you are starting to use iOS devices or it simply costs you more in the world of new technologies. In Wallery we will teach you how to do it easily through the following tutorial.
- The first thing you have to do is go to the Settings section of your iOS device, once inside you have to slide down until you see the option “Wallpaper” and select it.
- Once inside the wallpapers section, select “Choose a new wallpaper”.
- On the next screen you will see at the top the stock wallpapers that go by default on your device, and at the bottom the images of your device such as photographs or images that you have downloaded, once you have decided which image you want, select it.
- Then you can drag and move the image or pinch it to enlarge or reduce it, so that it fits the screen.
- and finally once you have it adjusted to your liking, click on the “set” button and select where you want to put it, we can choose between the home screen, the lock screen or both.
Now that you have learned how to change the wallpaper on your iPhone and iPad, you may be wondering: Where can I download backgrounds? You are in the right place, Wallery is a specialist in this and we have hundreds of 4K backgrounds that will look amazing on your iOS device. Click the link below to go to the mobile phone and tablet wallpapers section.